Has your financial future been on your mind a lot recently? Have you created a plan that includes your retirement and the financial status of your children?
It takes time and effort to navigate the world of finances. Deciding where your money should be placed is a difficult question to answer. Safeguard Investment helps people find answers to questions about annuities, life insurance, and other financial products. As financial professionals, we will help you secure your financial future.
One of the exciting financial products that we provide are fixed annuities. Like other annuities, fixed annuities are unfamiliar to many people. But don’t let this keep you from pursuing this option. We will teach you about fixed annuities and help you decide if it is a good choice for you.
What Are Fixed Annuities?
Annuities function as an agreement between an individual and a financial organization, similar to an insurance policy. After paying a premium, the owner of the annuity will be given a lump sum or incremental payments. A fixed annuity includes an interest rate that is set (for a set period of time) when the investment is made. This provides the owner with safety and predictability.
Benefits of Fixed Annuities
Here are a few of the benefits of fixed annuities:
- Low-risk investment – Unlike many investments, you’re certain to have your money returned to you.
- Tax deferral – Every cent put into your annuity will be free from taxes until the day you withdraw your investment.
- Shelter from creditors – Annuity investments cannot be touched by creditors in most situations and are safe from probate proceedings.
If you have any questions about fixed annuities or you’d like to schedule a consultation, please call one of our offices in your area.
Free Retirement Kit
Before you can plan your retirement, you need to know the facts. This helpful Retirement Kit includes three separate guides that address several topics you should consider when planning your retirement:
- Will You Have Enough Income in Retirement?
- 5 Retirement Planning Missteps to Dodge
- Optimizing Your Social Security Benefits
Enter your info below, and we’ll email you your complete kit.