We feel obligated to keep our money in banks or credits unions, whether we like it or not. Wouldn’t you like to be in charge of your finances instead entrusting your money to someone you don’t really know? Infinite banking is an old concept that has become attractive because it falls outside of the control of major banks, gives investors complete control of their money, and lets people enjoy a secure retirement without the concern of market fluctuations.
If you want to plan for a better future, infinite banking could be the solution. If you would like to learn more about this concept, just call us now.
What is Infinite Banking?
Infinite banking basically allows people to run their own banking system. The investor must save up the money they will need for the rest of their life. The process will allow the investor to live a simplified and stress-free life.
Benefits of Infinite Banking
Here are some of the advantages of infinite banking:
- A Death Benefit That Grows Over Time: If you were to pass away, there would definitely be a lot of uncertainty surrounding your family’s finances. Infinite banking can eliminate that. With growing investments in your infinite banking strategy, you’ll have the assurance that your family will be in good hands.
- A Secure Investment: When you participate in infinite banking, it isn’t subject to the ups and downs of volatile stocks. This means you can expect security and predictability with infinite banking.
- Not Beholden to Stockholders: Accountability is held accountable by policy holders instead of stockholders. This means that our focus will remain on long-term gains, instead of short-term growth.
Free Retirement Kit
Before you can plan your retirement, you need to know the facts. This helpful Retirement Kit includes three separate guides that address several topics you should consider when planning your retirement:
- Will You Have Enough Income in Retirement?
- 5 Retirement Planning Missteps to Dodge
- Optimizing Your Social Security Benefits
Enter your info below, and we’ll email you your complete kit.